Sunday, July 25, 2010

My First Interview Airs Monday, July 26, 9:30-10 p.m.: Expect insight and giggling

Writer Anne Fiero interviewed me this afternoon for her radio show "Arts and Answers" which airs on the Columbia University station, WKCR 89.9 FM.

We talked and I read about ten poems, a mix of work from The Future Is Happy and newer poems.

Anne is a wonderful interviewer. Her insights into my work were lavishly interesting. She drew me out. When I'm nervous I can be terse, but her questions engaged me and I had much to say, even if I was occasionally flummoxed. Flummoxation can be charming.

Anyway, I was interested and hope you will be too.

If you aren't in New York or won't be home at 9:30 Monday night (July 26) (WKCR 89.9 on your radio dial) the interview will be archived soon thereafter at http://annecammon.com/radio_shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment