Thursday, February 2, 2017

One Hot Mess kicks Trump-ass with fake @realFrederickDouglass


The satirical blog One Hot Mess leapt in to show the nation's First Fool what a ignorant lout he is. Not that the First fool gives a...

I care, however. Here are some of the fake tweets. Okay, I admit. I tried to find an account on Twitter - puzzled by the length -- how did the Tweeter get past the 140 limit (methought). There IS an account for Frederick Douglass @realFredDoug, but @realFrederickDouglass is a fiction, created for purposes of One Hot Mess' post. Thank you, brilliant satirist, brilliant lady-satirist.

@realFrederickDouglass: My autobiography, Life and Times of Frederick Douglass, is #1 best-seller on Amazon. 4x better sales than Art of the Deal! P.S. I am dead!
@realFrederickDouglass: Hope you like everything I did for women's suffrage! Even the losers, haters, and flat-chested "fives." Enjoy!
@realFrederickDouglass: Appreciate @realDonaldTrump congrats on AMAZING job I did to secretly educate myself and other slaves while still living under slavery in Maryland. My work is finally being recognized!
@realFrederickDouglass: @realDonaldTrump, your FAKE NATIONAL SECURITY immigrant BAN goes against everything I stood for (when I was alive 122 yrs ago). A horrible mess!
@realFrederickDouglass: My abolitionist paper, The North Star, has much better coverage of me than the failing New York Times has of @realDonaldTrump! 


Click on One Hot Mess to read the full posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment