Monday, July 1, 2013

David "88 Constellations" Clark ... And Sarah Sarai Coins a Term

David Clark has been creating witty AND PROBING electronic artsophy (Sarah Sarai's TERM--I coin it) for a good, if not very good, while. I posted a link to his 2010 88 Constellations for Wittgenstein (to be played with the left hand) here on My 3,000 Loving Arms (they're quite loving, trust me) (veering on rapturous).

Sign After the X is one of his earliest works: Mind, Body, Language (a Ouija Planchette), Land (a Monopoly board-I'd like to put a few houses on "Citizen Kane" with its "false displaced center" of Rosebud), Law.  None of this will make sense unless you click and explore. Or will it.

I found Sign After the X on 88constellations.net/blog. More electronic artsophy, notices, links.

Who loves ya, baby? Join the dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment