Thursday, November 25, 2010

I love a guy born in Khabarovsk, USSR in 1941! Thanks, Sarah Palin

I thought it was just me. Who could I tell and not be scorned? 

Now, thanks to soon-to-be leader of the formerly free world, Sarah Palin, I can look each and every one of you in the eye and shout, I love a guy born in Khabarovsk, USSR in 1941!
,
You betcha. Kim Il Jong is ALL-MAN.

What gal doesn't find nuclear capability a turn on? None I know of!  He may be "Dear Leader" to the millions of North Koreans who cower in joy every time his name is shouted endlessly through a nationwide speaker system, but to me he's that shy maniac who won my heart with his mom's kim-chee recipe.

I know, I know. North Korea is always on the brink of famine. Tell me; how else can Kimmy's people fit into those stylish, "distressed" jammy-like slacks hoping to copy his "merciless dictator" look?

Whether he's tying lures at the Wonpyong Taehung Fishery Station, milking cows in a Cattle Farm in an undisclosed location or hammering out a shield to put Achilles' to shame at the Kim Chaek Iron and Steel Complex in Chongjin, north Hamgyong province he's a sensitive and caring megalomaniac, never too busy to issue a threat to some nasty western imperialist.

Today is all about giving thanks, so thanks to Trey Parker and South Park's Team America: World Police for showing us Jong's crazy, zany side. 

"We gotta stand with our North Korean allies!" Sarah Palin told Glenn Beck. Amen, sister! But keep yer hands offa Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment